ZIP Code Boundaries for Mapping
Do you need accurate, up-to-date and affordable ZIP Code boundaries for creating maps?
If so, you have come to the right place. At ZIPboundary.com we specialize in building accurate, up-to-date ZIP Code map data and boundary shapefiles using the latest information feeds direct from the USPS. Use our ZIP Code boundary data to replace the outdated ZIP Code map layers that came bundled with your GIS software (ESRI, MapInfo, MapPoint, etc.) or bundle our ZIP Code maps with your own desktop software for distribution to your customers. You can even license our ZIP Code boundary data for use with a public facing web site or your own web-based mapping application such as a Google or Bing mashup.
If you are you looking for:
- ZIP Code maps to include in your own web mashup or interactive map application on the web
- ZIP Code data to use for lead assignment or for routing leads to sales reps or distributors
- ZIP Code map layers to use with your existing Geographic Information System (GIS) such as ESRI's ArcView or MapInfo
- ZIP Code maps to bundle into your GIS system or other software application for distribution
- ZIP Code boundaries to use for internal data analysis
- Real ZIP Code boundaries to replace the old ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) that the Census Bureau created for Census 2000
- FREE Quarterly Updates!
We can help you. Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
We offer ZIP Code boundaries in all the most common GIS formats including SHP, MapInfo, Google, Bing and others. Licensing fees are without questions the most reasonable that you will find anywhere for current data. Plus quarterly updates are FREE! Give us a call at 1-888-732-5446 and ask for a sample of our data and a quote.
Updated ZIP Code Maps...
ZIP Codes change every month. We receive the latest feeds directly from the US Postal Service and use several additional sources to cross check the information before adding it to our data. Some vendors use automated programs, scripts and bots to create and maintain their ZIP Code data. We use human beings. Our highly trained staff of cartogtraphic experts personally speak with postmasters to identify and confirm changes when necessary. A fresh, up-to-date data set is released every 3 months. Our ZIP Code boundary maps are used by hundreds of businesses to drive mission critical operations. Companies including FedEx, DHL, Nielsen, American Express and Dow Jones use our ZIP Code boundaries. Please give us a call to find out how you can put our data to use in your organization today!
Our ZIP Code boundaries are available in various data formats including:
- ESRI Shapefile (SHP) format
- MapInfo (MAP) format
- Google KML, Bing Map format and others
It is complete and contains all Post Office Boxes, unique ZIP Codes and even includes Puerto Rico!