More Info on ZIP Code Boundaries
Our data ...
ZIP Codes change every month. We receive the latest feeds from the US Postal Service and use several additional sources to cross check the information before adding it to our data. Some vendors use automated programs to maintain their ZIP Code data. We use human beings. Our highly trained staff of cartogtraphic experts personnally speak with postmasters to identify and confirm changes. A fresh, up-to-date data set is released every 3 months. Our ZIP Code boundary maps are used by hundreds of businesses to drive mission critical operations. Companies including FedEx, DHL, Nielsen, American Express and Dow Jones use our ZIP Code boundary data. Please give us a call to find out how you can put our data to use in your organization.
ZIPboundary.com ZIP Code Map Data
Our ZIP Code data is built from the ground up. Each month we receive reports from the US Postal Service on any ZIP Code changes that have been made. Then we get to work verifying the exact nature of the changes and we speak with the local postmasters to find out exactly what the changes are on the ground. Our ZIP Code data:
- Is hand crafted by our staff of highly skilled cartographers
- Updated every 3 months using the latest information available from the USPS
- Includes latitude and longitude coordinates for all ZIP Code polygons
- Includes all US PO Boxes and other unique delivery point ZIP Codes
- Contains approximately 42,000 ZIP Codes
- Includes ZIP Codes for Puerto Rico
- Is compatible with all major GIS programs
- Is available in popular data formats including ESRI Shapefile (SHP), MapInfo (MAP) and KML
- Is "sewn up" and does not contain holes or arbitrary polgons covering unpopulated areas
- Includes a separate file featuring “Point ZIP Codes”
- Over 18,000 add-on demographic variables available
How to Order ZIP Code Map Data
Give us a call at 888-732-5446 or email us for a quote. With a short conversation we can quickly determine how to best help you and provide appropriate sample ZIP Code data. Then when you are ready we will send a simple end-user license agreement for your approval. Shop the competition first and then call us. We will not be undersold!